Liège-Guillemins Train Station
Place de Guillemins 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The new attractive and modern TGV train station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava, confirmes Liège as the "Ardent city" and shortens the distances with Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Cologne and Frankfurt.
Don't wait any longer and discover its cultural and architectural heritage and its brand new museum, the Grand Curtius.
- website : http://www.euro-liege-tgv.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Franchimont Castle
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich