Visit : Park/Garden
© WBT - J.P.Remy
Parc de Bruxelles
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former game reserve, Brussels Park isn't just an underground corridor for the thousands of commuters coming to work in Brussels in everyday.
Surrounded by the Palais du Roi (Royal Palace), rue Ducale, Palais de la Nation (Belgian Federal Parliament) and la rue Royale, this little green spot is overflowing with treasures for those who like to wander.
The park is adorned with the most beautiful finery, and is a perfect setting for music lovers, with concerts on offers, and a marvel for children with its shows and fountains.
Just a stone's throw away are the the BELvue Museum, BOZAR Museum of Fine Arts, Théâtre royal du parc, Petit Sablon Square and the Mont des Arts.
Places worth visiting in the vicinity:
BELvue Museum, Royal Palace in Brussels, BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts, Royal Museum for Fine Arts, Magritte Museum, Place du Grand Sablon, Théâtre Royal du Parc and many other theatres.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be/artdet.cfm/5460
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Magritte Museum - Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels