It is time again to celebrate the Brussels Capital Region<.b>! And this year Brussels celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Iris Day! The public has always appreciated the many street activities, concerts and the typical Brussels atmosphere during this festival. It doesn't matter how old you are, you will have a blast during the 2009 edition! It will be even more attractive thanks to the many events!
More info on Iris Day and the full programme on http://www.fetedeliris.be.
Free of charge for young and old!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 551 54 70
- website : http://europa.eu/about-eu/basic-information/symbols/europe-day/index_en.htm
Visit our partners' webpages
- Temporary Exhibition - The Toyota Celica Story
- Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
- Exhibition: The Brunfaut's - Modernist Architects
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate