On Saturday 9 May 2015, The Zinneke Parade returns with a bang in central Brussels. The creative and multicultural parade celebrates its 9th anniversary with a new format.
Made up of actors, dancers, musicians and numerous amateurs, the Zinneke Parade is a symbol of Brussels' cultural diversity and cosmopolitan nature.
Travelling through the zone, you will discover 22 magical shows that have been developed for over a year by the Zinnodes.
Will you dare to become part of the parade?
A parade open to all
Persons with reduced mobility will be able to enjoy the parades thanks to dedicated parking spots.
For more information, please call + 32 (0)2/214 20 23 or email
Visit our partners' webpages
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR