Forests, Parks and Nature Reserves in Wallonia
- Calendar Forests, Parks and Nature Reserves
- Protected Areas: Nature Parks, Nature Reserves....
- Let's go for a walk in the woods ...
- Forests, Parks and Nature Reserves Wals
- Les Sentiers de Grande Randonnée
- RAVEL - Réseau Autonome des Voies Lentes
- La Maison de la Randonnée
Download our brochures for free:
The orchard is an integral part of our rural landscape. It is the link between agricultural areas and gardens and underwent profound changes these last decades. At the end of the 19th century there were still more than 1100 apple and pear varieties available, but for the moment our choice is limited to about thirty. This unique heritage is nevertheless blossoming thanks to the creation of a Walloon network of protective orchards that aim to reintroduce the old varieties.